Popular Posts

Pages

Living Pretty

Monday, January 24, 2011

REVIEW!: Too Faced Absolutely Invisable Candlelight Powder

First off let me say, this purchase would be worth it JUST FOR the compact! It is b-e-a-utiful! :)

What Too Faced Cosmetics says-
 "Capture the etheral glow and ultra flattering light of a romantic candlelit dinner anytime. Apply this breathable, vitamin-enriched powder made with pure gold* onto fresh skin or over foundation to set makeup and impart a soft-focused glow. A powerful dose of skin saving antioxidants help protect and soothe tired skin while the golden-peachy tone warms and illuminates your complexion, reducing the appearance of fine lines and imperfections. Now that's a powder we could fall in love with!"

That is some BIGGG talkin' right there! If this does all it claims to do, it is for sure HG material! Here are some pictures.
Isn't that gorgeous!?
The back. Not as fancy-schmancy :)
In a rather dark part of the room w/ flash.
Natural light & no flash
 So far so good! I did a few swatches to try and show you all, but this is where I really got amazed. It COMPLETELY and I mean COMPLETELY matched my skin tone! The only way you could tell that I even swatched it was b/c it DID leave a "soft-focus" finish! It also, didn't make me look like a dusty discoball (which I must admitt, after first seeing the powder in the compact... I was worried about it...)

I have yet to try waring this on my face for a completed look, but you can betcha' booty I will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment