Popular Posts

Pages

Living Pretty

Monday, January 24, 2011

REVIEW!: NARS Duo in Striptease & Dolce Vita

First I have to say, I love the NARS packaging. Nice and sleek. The colors are always very vibrant and long lasting....But let me also say that I don't like the smell of the lip products. The "I'm-a-Chemical-&-I'm-Going-To-Eat-Your-Skin" smell just doesn't work with me. ESPECIALLY on lip products. With that said...let's get to the pictures!
The lovely sleek black boxes that have become a NARS trademark.
The packaging opened to reveal the mini gloss duo :)
Striptease left, Dolce Vita right.
Swatch of Striptease and Dolce Vita on NC20/25 skin.
As you can see from the pictures they have lovely coloring, the perfect consistencey and great staying power without being sticky. The only (and I mean ONLY) thing that keeps me from re-purchasing these is the smell. If you don't mind chemical smelling lip glosses then these ARE for you. If like me, it gives you a headache and messes with your stomach I would stay away.

<3 Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment